Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I Am One Who Is Grateful

I Am One Who Is Grateful

This image was part of a larger illustration of an article in Experience Life magazine by Courtney Helgoe. The part pasted to my card illustrates the reason I think gratitude is important to me. When I am aware of what I am grateful for in my life, rather than focusing on what appears to make my life less than perfect, this keeps me open to receiving opportunities and available to witness amazing occurrences in everyday life.

In addition to this lovely illustration I also added a related pink color to the right and left sides of my card with Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils and doodles with Gelly Roll pens.

I Am One Who is Willing to Receive
I Am One Who is in Communion With Higher Power
I Am One Who is Willing to Receive Abundance in All Areas of My Life
I Am One Who Experiences Fullness
I Am One Who is Complete
I Am One Who is Grateful for Life
I Am One Who is Willing to Receive a Rain of Daisies
I Am One Who Shares My Love
I Am One Who is Willing to Receive Love
I Am One Who is Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment