Monday, January 10, 2011

Nourishing Your Creativity

Nourishing Creativity
Collage made with scrapbook paper, Campbell soup ad, stamp (redline) with sepia ink (Ranger).

This card is actually a miniature (ATC sized) version of the cover of one of my visual journals. I am excited that today I proposed two new classes I want to teach for the Colorado Free University. Later today I got an email saying both of them were accepted, and will be workshops offered in the Spring. They are: "Nourishing Your Creativity through Creative Art Journaling" and "Make and Trade Artist Cards".

I love doing workshops like these and hope that my full time work, in the future, will be conducting workshops from my own office/studio as well as around the country, along with practicing creativity coaching, teaching and art therapy. Oh, and selling my art work as well. Fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment