Friday, June 11, 2010

Take Your Medicine

Take Your Medicine
I used two Redline stamps: "Message" and an ATC background/script stamp. Blue denium atc card stock. Ranger archival ink. Yellow plastic. Planet stickers (Paper House Productions).


Saturn is the planet of "long hard lessons". Add a little mercury, the planet of communications. Sometimes bitter medicine, but its a learning opportunity, really.

I found out on Tuesday that I need to move by month's end. Something I had been contemplating but had decided to stay put. It's not to be. I like the opportunity to downsize, throw out junk, clean and clear. Makes me tired to look at all my books, papers, art supplies and artwork I need to pack and unpack. Yikes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I'll come help you pack if you come help me paint....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer! If you mean painting a watercolor or picture of your puppy--sure. Painting walls, not so much.

    ReplyDelete