Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolution 5: Have a Great Job

2011 Resolution 5: Have a Great Job

Office 2010 clip art, Word Art, collage


I have been struggling a bit with career this last year. It's not that I don't know what I ultimately want to do: Creativity Coaching, Art Therapy, do workshop and classes about artist cards and the creative process. I want to finish my book and then do related workshops. The catch is that I don't really know how to get there--I am at a career low, in some ways. I am broke, only have two career college classes to teach in the January term and haven't really gotten much response to my job search. Should I go work in customer service? For mental health? Need to find gainful employment fast but sort of paralyzed by all the unknows.

This card represents my quest for a new, suitable and lucrative job that contains the following elements
  1. contributes to me and to those I work with
  2. education related
  3. counseling related
  4. creative
  5. hands on
  6. health insurance
  7. has hours that allow me to take my son to school
I really love teaching art, student foundation courses and psychology. I love helping clients to problem solve to improve their lives. I hope I can find a job soon that allows me to make a living and also enables me to contribute to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment