Saturday, April 17, 2010

ATC "Baggie Swap"

Participating in a "baggie swap". Each participant makes up 6 baggies of ATC "ingredients" and mails them to the swap host. You get back 5 assorted baggies and need to make 5 cards with the provided ingredients. Fun, and a challenge--not everyone gets inspired by the same things. I finished one tonight.


This is called "Library for Heidi". A picture of a bookshelf was provide plus photo corners, a small black shell charm (became the clock), picture frame hardware (became dangles), ribbon (become edges of bookcase), a paper tag that I never did figure out how to use and destroyed in the process of altering it (things happen).  I was asked to include the figure of a woman as well. I had a transfer image that I had made that was about the right size, that I cut out--she is the "ghost" at the right. I made her a bit more dimensional with Ranger Glossy Accents. The word "library" came from a scrap of found paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment